- ‘Bollywood’ trademark granted to Disney Enterprises Inc
- By the Indian Trademarks Registry.
- Global oil gluttons!!
China, Japanand account for 45% of global oil consumption. Korea
- Social imbalances in US
- While African-Americans account for 13% of the
population, they hold just 8% of the board seats at the nation’s publicly traded companies. US
- Indian Railways is the biggest land owner in
- With about 4,23,000 hectares in its possession. This holding is three times as much as Queen Elizabeth’s landed properties.
’s poor performance at Doha Asiad India
- 45 countries participated. 39 sports, 46 disciplines and 424 events were there in this version of the Asiad.
Indiawon just 10 gold, while with 165 golds was the topper. China
- Type I diabetes
- It is an autoimmune disorder that affects millions of people worldwide. About 10% of all diabetes cases are of this type.
- It arises when certain cells responsible for insulin production become inflamed and are ultimately destroyed, making it impossible fro the body to produce insulin.